PDA

View Full Version : dizziness forgetfulness

pearl79
07-12-13, 12:20
Hi, ive had on and off anxiety for about six years. Some times ibe had good reasons others my anxiety is just high and not caused by anything in perticular. When I am in periods of high anxiety like that I tend to suffer from more of the symptoms and side effect of anxiety.
For example, A few months ago I was told after several tests that I had a large blood filled cyst on my ovary, me being me lost the plot for about two months between scan and results but only really suffered with Ibs. I still have the cyst but at the last scan I was told its had shrunk a bit so that was good news. So I move on after being completely exhausted and kinda slacked off from my home and family so had tons to make up on. I was fine for a week happy happy happy but then I realised the head pain id been getting for a couple of years could be a brain tumor, then the pain in my boob was breast cancer, the pain in my face was oral cancer, the pain in my neck was a tumor bla bla bla.. So came the irrational anxiety caused by crappy thoughts so after came the side effects, dizziness, derealisation depersonalisation forgetfulness, complete brain fog, headaches, moodiness, muscles aches and tension total exhaustion. I have trouble with hearing many things at one time, for example music, kids talking or playing oven noise, not because I cant here but bbecause it makes me more anxious...
So ive got myself into a visious circle where im worried I have the start of alsizmers or a tumor or I dont know what.
Does any one else suffer like this? Just now I had just put power rangers on for my son but by the time id walked into the kitchen I could nt even think of what the name was that id put on.
Today im feeling less anxious the sudden panics have stopped etc but I still have all these symptoms xxxxxxx thanks for reading xxxx

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

Sorry about my typing, my phone key pad is tiny for my huge thumbs :)