PDA

View Full Version : Very nervous

Purple Fish
07-12-13, 15:45
Hi there,

I got given a trial flight lesson for my birthday last year and I've had six cancelled in exactly a year (my birthday today) due to weather.

I should be going for it tomorrow, weather permitting but I'm convinced something terrible is going to happen up in the air. It's spoiling my birthday worrying about it. :weep:

I'm hoping it will be cancelled. I feel so bad for my friends that bought this for me. I mentioned I'd like to fly when we were drinking wine together!! :doh:

Trying to think rationally but it's so hard!!!!

Purple Fish
08-12-13, 12:16
It's ok it got cancelled anyway.

Rennie1989
08-12-13, 12:38
Shame that it keeps getting cancelled :(

But, honestly, do you really want to do it? Is it the anxiety that is getting in the way or do you really have no desire to have the flying lesson?

Purple Fish
08-12-13, 12:43
No I don't want to do it as a couple of the times it's been cancelled including today is because the plane has had something wrong with it :-/ Now waiting to hear if I can give the voucher to someone else and they buy it from me so I can give my friend her money back.

x

Rennie1989
08-12-13, 12:52
I mean apart from the cancellations and anxiety, did you really want the flying lesson in the first place?

Purple Fish
08-12-13, 13:14
I always said I'd like to be in the cockpit of a plane but I meant a big one lol! It was one of those things that was mentioned after too much wine ;-) Didn't expect to get a trial lesson in a two man plane for my birthday :-/

Was never too keen but thought I'd give it a go at the time.

x