PDA

View Full Version : I'm Barely Staying Afloat...

Benzoman
07-12-13, 18:50
Hi guys. I'm Benzoman. I'm on 6mg clonazepam a day, 2mg lorazepam as needed a day, and 400mg of gabapentin (i'm tapering down)
I don't mean for this introduction to really suck... but i'm having a major anxiety episode right now.

Last night I was having eye troubles, so they injected me with benadryl and a couple anti nausea medications to see if it was a migrane or something. Well I wake up today, and my upper back is itchy. No where else really, just my upper back.

Then I look down at my legs, and the back of my legs are starting to get a pinprick rash... and I had a sharp pain in my ear last night... As you might be able to tell I'm a bit of a hypocondriact. I also have anxiety, ptsd, deppression, and OCD.

I'm really afraid of whats going on with my body and I wish someone would just tell me I'm okay and going to be okay.

My Mom left for the weekend and since shes my only support left, I don't have anyone around this weekend to help me... a familiar voice on the phone.

I'm in my mid 20's....

sorry this is a really bad introduction I'm really swimming in anxiety right now, please someone help. My constant fear is of medical things mostly, and dying. :weep: The crisis workers won't tell me i'm okay, the pharmacist can't tell me if i'm okay, I just want to be okay! I'm sorry I'm a mess today.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 ----------

Just as a disclaimer i'm not suicidal or anything, just terrified.

MRS STRESS ED
07-12-13, 19:42
Hi im sorry to hear your not doing well at the moment I hope you feel better soon ,iv been feeling bad latey ,we all have bad days you will find lots of help and support here :)

positive1
07-12-13, 20:02
You ARE ok! Try not to fight your anxiety and just roll with it (easier said than done as aim trying to do the same thing right now)
You ARE ok though!

Benzoman
11-12-13, 21:34
I hope I'm okay. My skin on my stomach is starting to burn after I took 1 amomxicillin (and then stopped it), and I have small scaley red bumps on my shin from what I assume was an allergic reaction to amoxicillin.