PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Mess...

Benzoman
07-12-13, 17:25
Last night I was having eye troubles, so they injected me with benadryl and a couple anti nausea medications to see if it was a migrane or something. Well I wake up today, and my upper back is itchy. No where else really, just my upper back.

Then I look down at my legs, and the back of my legs are starting to get a pinprick rash... and I had a sharp pain in my ear last night... As you might be able to tell I'm a bit of a hypocondriact. I also have anxiety, ptsd, deppression, and OCD.

I'm really afraid of whats going on with my body and I wish someone would just tell me I'm okay and going to be okay.

My Mom left for the weekend and since shes my only support left, I don't have anyone around this weekend to help me... a familiar voice on the phone.

I'm really swimming in anxiety right now, please someone help. My constant fear is of medical things mostly, and dying. :weep: The crisis workers won't tell me i'm okay, the pharmacist can't tell me if i'm okay, I just want to be okay! I'm sorry I'm a mess today.