PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!! :(

Cammy
07-12-13, 19:19
Currently my heart rate is about 100bpm. I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. Im very very hot. And I can't relax or anything. I'm also struggling to burp.

I went out drinking last night for the first time in ages and I'm hungover. I also take citalopram.

Help :(

positive1
07-12-13, 20:05
Sounds like you're a bit anxious. Me too. I'm sitting in my room and have decided that I'm not going to worry about the symptoms because worry makes me stressed makes me panic. My symptoms are there but they won't harm me and I'm going to accept their company and roll with it for a while. I can't fight myself after all.

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Oh and feeling under the weather can make you feel anxious if you our prone to anxiety. Hangover = anxiety and some people find that it doesn't mix well with citalopram.

jesswilkie
07-12-13, 21:11
100 bpm isnt very high at all. Don't worry about it at all. you will be fine!!

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 21:09 ----------

ps last week I went out drinking and was terrified the next day I had a brain tumour - I told my husband - he reminded me that I had a hangover. I havent had a hangover in a while so I'd forgotten what the symptoms are headache, feeling hot, even palpitations - have some water x

Cammy
08-12-13, 11:24
Yeah I've decided I'm not going to drink again whilst on citalopram. I've managed for months but wanted to see how it would go. I still feel terrible today :( back to work tomorrow I hope I'm back to normal.