PDA

View Full Version : appendicitis fear. pain in my right side.

anyexit
07-12-13, 20:26
Hello

For a few weeks now (nearly 7 weeks) I have been having pain in my right side near my groin area and also in my back. I have looked online and the description of my problem says that I might have appendicitis or a acute appendicitis which I have read is rare but it still happens and many have posted about there stories of what they went through which makes me feel worse.

I have had a fear of having appendicitis since I was a small boy I also suffer with IBS which does not help in situations like this :weep: I am feeling really run down and worried about it being my appendix and having to go into hospital for a operation :weep: I also suffer with agrophobia which makes things even worse :weep:

Sorry to sound I am just looking for a little advice or reasurance. I have a fear of doctors also as I am sure that if I went to the doctors he would send me to hospital for tests :weep:

This pain has been hapening now for several weeks. I am sure it is a muscle strain but in the past few days it has got slightly worse. I dont think it has helped by me poking and prodding my right side.

Again sorry to sound a little down.

Rennie1989
08-12-13, 12:49
Not being medically trained, unfortunately you will have to see the doctor. We cannot diagnose you from a few symptoms you've told us. If you're concerned then you need to see a doctor. Bring a friend or family member with you, perhaps? Or give NHS Direct a call and see what they advice.