PDA

View Full Version : Vulvar Cancer?

megan_xox
08-12-13, 14:17
Hey guys, so my HA is playing up again and I need some reassurance because I'm going a little crazy with worry.

I'm now convinced I have cancer constantly. I'm 20 years old and recently found a bump on my pubic bone, but it felt incredibly bruised and has now gone down and there isn't any pain. Now the bone to the left of my genitals (under my thigh, if this makes sense?) feels bruised and I'm really worried. I went out on Thursday night and my friend pulled me down onto his lap, which may have bruised it because there's a chance I landed on his phone, but still.

Please help!

Brunette
09-12-13, 08:45
You do know where your vulva is right?

Neither of the things you're describing are in the right area. It sounds like exactly like what you said - you've accidentally hit the bone under there a bit hard and made it tender, that's all.

Raphaels
09-12-13, 09:34
I agree with Brunette. Look up Vulva. Because where your talking about is no where near it.

Hypo
09-12-13, 09:41
Your vulva is what is commonly called the vagina. Most people don't differentiate between the two.

You have the hole that you give birth out of and where you have intercourse, put tampons up etc etc That is the vagina.

The vulva is the rest of it, the labia (lips) around the clitoris etc. Basically the bit you can see.

So vulva cancer you do not have :) you are bruised :)

Mr Mannering
09-12-13, 09:45
And are you sure it was his phone .... just a little light humour :)