PDA

View Full Version : On edge

mummyanxious
08-12-13, 15:29
I'd been doing fairly well lately and now wham its hit me again, panic. I was shopping today and felt a bit on edge and like I'd been plugged into the electric. I didn't feel right.
I was walking along and suddenly I got this feeling in my chest like my heart and filling up and up and then a bursting feeling. Then I went really got and felt panicky. I tried to ignore it but the feeling had stuck in my mind.
I kept having hot flushes all the way home and I've just not felt right since.
I'm so cross when this happens as its like all hard work undone and almost back to square one.
Plus I can't stop thinking about it.

Tanner40
08-12-13, 15:31
Mummy,
I just posted something similar surrounding a blip that I had been going through. While I'm certainly no expert, it might be helpful for you to read it. I found that when imstarted feeling better, I cut back on many of the things that I had been doing to help myself. Good luck on turning this blip around.

mummyanxious
08-12-13, 16:24
Thank you for your reply. I had been doing fairly well ignoring the palpitations which have either become less noticeable or gone away mostly. Until today with this filling sensation. There was no pain but it was unnerving. My chest just 'doesn't feel right' now.
I've been having these pains under my armpits like squeezing, or aching feelings. I think this has started making me watchful again. Yesterday I felt like I couldn't breathe with it.
I keep getting full sensations in my head as well. Like my head fills up with aur abd ny ears start ringing. There's these tender patches on just one side of my head which feel raised and hurt and I had a pain in the left if my head which felt like someone had hit me on the head.