PDA

View Full Version : Could this be ibs or grumbling appendix ? So scared x

Babyrose0120
08-12-13, 18:42
Hi guys sorry this is going to be quite a long post as I just need to get everything off my chest as its really getting me down . Back in June we went to a theme park and I went down one of the slides and really felt something pull in my back but didnt feel any pain anyway when I got home I had a shower and after a shower I started to get pain in in my higher right back and I immediately freaked out thinking it was my appendix ! Thinking about it now it was silly to think that as not really in the right place ! Anyway since then I have been getting sharp pains in my stomach all over the tummy never in the same place so times on the left sometimes on the right , near belly button and sometimes above belly button the pain lasts for a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes and the more I worry the worst it is ! Everytime I get the pain in my belly I go into complete panic mode thinking its appendicitis so will push and poke my belly which I think is probably making the pain worse as I must do it about 10 times if not more a day ! But I just can't help it and as I suffer from OCD it just makes it worse ! I was just wondering if anyone else has had this kind of pain what did it turn out to be ? Could it be IBS ? I do also suffer from constipation and sometimes diarrhoea and my sister has IBS so not sure if it can run in the family or not I'm hoping someone might be able to help ! I just wish I could stop worrying as I'm sure it's making the pain worse and it's getting me really down :(