PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here!

jo61
10-11-06, 18:25
Hi all you people. Have just found this site and it looks like there a lots of supportive individuals posting.

I've suffered from depression and anxiety on and off for 6 years and it's a relief to be able to talk to others in the same situation. Having a pretty tough time of it at the moment. I'm 45 and feel I've lost half my forties to this horrible condition. But onwards and upwards, things can only get better - after the past few years they couldn't have got much worse.

Look forward to chatting.

Jo x
:)

Jo

nomorepanic
10-11-06, 18:28
Hi Jo

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Feel free to ask us any questions you want to and we will try to help.

You will meet some lovely people here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

honeybee3939
10-11-06, 18:39
Hi Jo,

A BIG warm welcome to you, Lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.

Take a look at this post to help you get started on the road to recovery !

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

domino
10-11-06, 18:40
HI jo and welcome, you will find loads of helpfull advice here and make loads of friends along the way.:D:D

manmoor
10-11-06, 18:42
Hi Jo,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

sal
10-11-06, 19:20
Hi Jo

Welcome to the site. You will get lots of help here and it is so nice to know that you are not along at all hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

trac67
10-11-06, 19:35
Hi Jo,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

ceecee
10-11-06, 19:39
hi jo welome to the forum!!!!you get lots of great advice here!!
take care
rachel x

LickeyEndBlues
10-11-06, 19:52
Hi Joanna

Welcome to NMP

As folks have already said it is full of advice, help and support...it can also be a good distraction in chat from stuff and the laffs are free.

Your suffering is shared by so many in here and together we can beat it

Take care

iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

yorkylover
10-11-06, 23:18
Hi Jo,welcome to the forum,Im 40 real soon not looking forward to it at all.I also feel like Iv spent half my life to this illness.you will get lots of support here.;)

Ellen XX

jo61
26-11-06, 09:29
thanks for all the lovely messages welcoming me. I've spoken to some of you in the chat room too.

Jo x

Jo

Sax
26-11-06, 09:40
Nice to meet you Jo and a warm welcome to NMP.

love Sax xxx