PDA

View Full Version : help just had wave of panic. due to something proberly silly!

fruity
09-12-13, 13:39
well i,ve got a cold & cough but it all started with a sore throat. [my two kids have got it but i heard it,s going round anyway] so never mind that but don,t think it helps with my anxietys. about 1 hour ago i had my second cup of tea [witch i always do]and i had wisky in it. & for my dinner wich was also 1 hour ago i had egg sandwich. but just i lied down to have rest/sleep before work and had trapped wind in the bottom of my back,in my tummy & under my breasts but at that time i felt like my heart was pounding but also my stomach & chest were grumbling. it made me go all hot & have a wave of panic come over me. but i kept burping & within seconds it went. but my concern is was it my heart or was it just due to my wind. this cough & cold is making me feel low too. i,ve also had like pulsating in chest & stomache could that be due to the phlem.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::uns ure:

AlexandriaUK
09-12-13, 14:05
I am sure it was to do with eating as often when you eat heavy carb foods you get a heavy fast heart beat due to digesting of the food(palpitations whatever you call them) also the pains you had sound just like trapped wind and as you said burping eased them.
You are poorly with an every day illness that can make you feel crap, plenty of fluids and not sure the whiskey will help would be better to take a couple of paras, hope you feel better soon.

fruity
09-12-13, 14:15
thanks alexandriauk. i know i should not of had the whisky. i feel fine na. just want to get rid of this cold.

AlexandriaUK
09-12-13, 14:22
It can take about 4/5 days for the virus to leave your system but can take days/weeks to feel absolutely well again.
I hope that the little blip will stay in you mind so that whenever it happens again you will know what it is, so many time anxiety takes control and today you can pat yourself on the back and know you took the control back, hope you feel better soon x:hugs:

fruity
09-12-13, 14:29
thank you so so much. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Annie0904
09-12-13, 14:37
I hope you feel better soon Fruity x

fruity
10-12-13, 10:19
thank you. annie