PDA

View Full Version : Here's a thought...

skippy66
09-12-13, 14:01
Imagine if you were told right now that the world was going to end on Sunday. A huge meteor was heading towards earth and would hit on Sunday wiping out everything instantly.

What would you do with the rest of your week? Would you ruin it by worrying about the meteor all week, or would you go out there and enjoy the final 7 days of life, spending it with loved ones and doing all those things you always wanted to do?

Would Dr Google get constant visits?

How would you spend your last week on earth?

MrAndy
09-12-13, 14:13
I would give Bruce Willis a call :D then go to the pub :)

vicki1980
09-12-13, 14:24
Eeeemmmm huge meteorite going to hit and 7 days left to live eh? What would i do?

Okay firstly i would start building a space shuttle, rather fast too!

2nd book myself on one of those nasa space flights and pray they have one leaving in the next 6 days!

Fail all that, put on my sexiest underwear and hope the old devil takes a shine to me.

MrAndy
09-12-13, 14:30
Eeeemmmm huge meteorite going to hit and 7 days left to live eh? What would i do?

Okay firstly i would start building a space shuttle, rather fast too!

2nd book myself on one of those nasa space flights and pray they have one leaving in the next 6 days!

Fail all that, put on my sexiest underwear and hope the old devil takes a shine to me.

im coming round yours after the pub vicki :noangel:

vicki1980
10-12-13, 08:50
Yes you could help me build the space shuttle. Emm heat resistant tiles that go around it,,,Do you think ordinary bathroom tiles will do the instead?

MrAndy
10-12-13, 08:57
Yes you could help me build the space shuttle. Emm heat resistant tiles that go around it,,,Do you think ordinary bathroom tiles will do the instead?
tin foil should do it

vicki1980
10-12-13, 22:39
Tin foil, genius! That will do it, i will fit a couple of wings on my car tomorrow and that's that all sorted.

Just for a moment there i was worried about this end of the world thing!

Catherine S
10-12-13, 23:00
I would move myself and my kids and grandkids, my mom and brother all into one house together and have a party every day! :D