PDA

View Full Version : Patchy goosebumps????

ady1779
09-12-13, 21:09
I had included this symptom in a previous post but never really had anyone answer about it. Does anyone get patchy goosebumps? For the last few months I get patches of goosebumps. They come on like normal goosebumps, but instead of all over, the are come up in small random patches! Almost always on my left arm, occasionally on my right! This is starting to freak me out! I really don't want to google this, and I'm not! Didn't know if maybe this is another crazy anxiety symptom! Hoping so.....

Fishmanpa
09-12-13, 22:03
So you're saying you get goosebumps as in the way people get goosebumps from a chill or a kiss or fingernails on the blackboard, but instead of them coming up on your arms for instance, they come up only in small random patches?

ady1779
09-12-13, 22:56
Yes. Not all the time, usually I get the normal all over goosebumps. But yesterday and today and for the last few months, every now and then they just come up in small random patches. Like for example, I was driving today and my arm was in the way of the air vent and hit my left arm, so just a small patch of goosebumps came up on my forearm and nowhere else. But later, since its 24 degrees here, I was outside and I got the normal all over ones. I don't know, it just seems weird..

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Starting to get nervous that no one else get this :shrug:

Fishmanpa
09-12-13, 23:21
Actually, from what you described, it doesn't sound weird at all.

Positive thoughts

ady1779
10-12-13, 00:17
Thanks Fishmanpa! I'm going to try to put it down to just funny body things and move on :) Hope you are feeling good!!