PDA

View Full Version : some advice needed

lara88
10-12-13, 13:52
Hi there, I am new to this forum, I have pure O. I just wanted some reassurance, I don't know if Im posting in the right place or not. So I have this fear that I am a pedofile. This is a relatively new fear. I don't have any fantasies about children or anything, in fact I have normal sexual desires. However, I always fear whether I have hurt people no matter whether they are a child or an adult and I do get intrusive thoughts from time to time that I find horrible. So, I was recently spending time with my sister's baby. Anyways, I have seen other people hold babies with their hand between the child's legs while fully clothed but, for me, I had always felt anxious about that. I can't post a link of how I held her because I have not posted enough apparently lol. But I had a picture of Giselle Bunchen (supermodel) holding her baby that way. Anyways we were sitting and chatting and I thought what the hell and I held her that way and jiggled her up and down to make her giggle. She laughed. But I freaked out and had horrible thoughts and then felt worried, have I hurt her? Have my thoughts hurt her? My sister tried to calm me down by showing me its fine but I am worried. Any assurance would help.

nomorepanic
10-12-13, 13:59
I moved your post to the OCD forum for you