PDA

View Full Version : Problem after Problem... HELP!!

Gumba
10-12-13, 20:10
Well don't really know to start and most of this will just be a slight rant as yet to be able to see my doctor since anything has started,

Recently. (4days ago) I woke up at like 3am and had a headache, must admit had a lot worse, but anyway did my routine of paracetamol and go back to sleep but this didn't help in the slightest, then spent the next hours google everything (which I now majorly regret) and I am now paranoid about it being a burst vein in the brain, having a seizure, a fit, brain tumour, it got to the point that night I contemplated the big S as didn't want any of it to come true,anyway I decided to leave my friends house and go to the parents (17 and live with my friends family) and managed to K'o eventually but next day it was still there and since then I have had so many panics , from having a heart attack, liver problems, brain problems, diabeties, if it exists I have worried over it this past 4 days, I PANICED OVER BEING BLOATED!!

I already had social anxiety for a few weeks before this incident and now it's general anxiety, everything scares and worries me, I'm trying all the tricks of deep breathing, Kalms, Rescue Remedy, Camomile Tea, even exercising, and I'll feel fine than second I remember about it it's back! Can you guys give me any advice? Really at my end if tomorrow I wake up and it's still here!

Nich
10-12-13, 22:36
I hope i can give you a bit of reassurance, i possibly think about 100 different ways to die a week, and i'm still alive :P
The headache, probably a form of migraine, which i have had plenty of. Obviously i've thought the same as you, but sometimes just take a step back, breathe. I know it's hard to convince yourself that you're okay. Sometimes all it takes is someone telling you that everything is normal.

I find going to the doctors puts my mind at ease (unless they mention something bad ofc), even if they think i'm a hypochondriac! I'm not much older than you, so i wanted to let you know, you are not alone. Chances of someone our age being this ill is slim. And if you are generally well, you're most likely fine!

Sleep easy, hope this helped settle your nerves a little. :)