PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks

harveykennedy
11-12-13, 14:50
Hi my name is Connemmara and I suffer from Menieres disease for the last 3 years which causes me to panic attack with vertigo and vomiting etc and a fear of going out. Along with many issues that have happened in my life.

I no longer can make solid arrangements for going away on vacation or weekends as these attacks can come any time. When I look on the left column of this page I can identify myself with most of them. But hope to discuss some of them with you soon. Thanks for reading. Conne

Mark13
12-12-13, 21:40
Hello Connemmara and :welcome:to the forum.

Laura1989
12-12-13, 21:48
hello and welcome to the forum

i can relate in a way, as i have migraine associated vertigo (MAV) and have regular attacks so i know what you mean when you say about going out and worrying etc.

i hope you find the support you need, feel free to PM me if want to chat to someone who can identify with you! x

madiseattle
13-12-13, 22:38
Hello,

I can relate as I have vestibular imbalance and associated anxiety. Do you take any medications such as meclizine ? I try to take herbal medications for this and am currently in therapy. I hope you will be in touch and maybe we can chat.