PDA

View Full Version : Sinus infection. What were your symptoms?

lelespears
12-12-13, 17:41
Think I have this but freaking out its a brain tumour or something. Dr today gave me anti bios. But I feel so so bad. I'm totally petrified.

Leslie735
12-12-13, 19:11
I usually have pain in my upper cheek area and bridge of my nose.

Fishmanpa
12-12-13, 19:25
Pressure in the sinuses, pain in forehead between my eyes, under my eyes etc., hard to breathe, wonderfully colored snotty discharge ~lol~ Feeling kind of blah and tired... what else do you want to know? ;)

Take your antibiotics and ride it out... no harm, no foul, no collecting $200 when you pass Go....

Positive thoughts

lelespears
13-12-13, 13:17
I feel like in on a swaying boat or like I'm drowning. It's awful..

Totally off balance.

almamatters
13-12-13, 17:59
Dizzy, pressure in face, weird numbness in mouth, headache, eye twitching. I had a few of them last year. x

lelespears
13-12-13, 18:45
How long do they last before anti bios start working

greenlady
13-12-13, 19:13
did you have swolen glands?

Speranza
13-12-13, 20:02
I always feel as though I have an axe through my head. And something sticking through the back of my eye. Fever, pain, general dopey-ness. Yes, and swollen glands... Hugs. It WILL get better, honestly! XXX

lelespears
13-12-13, 20:41
Do you feel wobbly? Like drunk?

This is awful. No swollen glass but I wouldn't really no where to look.

Fishmanpa
13-12-13, 20:46
Lele,

You have a sinus infection. Unfortunately, you're sick and you're going to feel sick. Take your meds, drink plenty of fluid and get plenty of rest. It takes a few days for the meds to kick in and you'll start to feel better :)

Positive thoughts

unsure_about_this
13-12-13, 21:08
I had sinus problems a few Christmas ago. It was mainly my tooth, so had to see an emergency dentist over Christmas and also GP to be given something to help. which is did.

Speranza
13-12-13, 21:12
Antibiotics should start working in at the MOST a couple of days... but you should be taking painkillers (if you can) to take the edge off it. What did your doctor advise? If you go into a chemist, they are able to advise you and know all about cross-reactions too...