PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and heart palpitations driving me mad!

rlbcjb
12-12-13, 19:09
Hi all,*I was hoping someone here had some words of advice, encouragement. ..anything!*For the past 2 months HA has ruled my life. All day everyday.
Thusfar ive believed myself to have blot clots, aneurism, various cancers and heart problems.
I am currently being treated for a possible ulcer by my dr. All of my annual bloodwork came back normal,* but I really jist feel like something is wrong. I have so many various pains day to day, and my latest issue, heart palpitations. Constantly "skipping beats" never fast, never too slow. Heart rate is always at a nice 75ish. Can anxiety cause palpitations and keep them arouns for 3 weeks? Ive never had them before, and now I cant go an hour without feeling them.*
Also, im not sure how to bring up to my doctor that I have this anxiety, let alone that it rules my life constantly. Its such an akward conversation and its a little embarrassing.*This all began shortly after losing my job. Ive always been a hypo...always...but never has it been this terrble. I feel like its eatong me alive and stripping normality from me. Im only 2 months in and id give ANYTHING to feel even just ok for one day.**

clover1201
12-12-13, 23:16
Ive had palpitations all day every day for over a year now. Not a single day has gone by in that time that they havent destroyed. Im just trying to live with them :(