PDA

View Full Version : Labs BPPV AND ANXIETY

gayle
11-11-06, 13:39
Hi Folks,

My Name is Gayle, im married with twin girls. my anxiety started about 3 and a half years ago, i was diagnosed with graves disease, ectopic beats, labs and bppv. things have been very hard for me , i didnt go to work for over 2 years, just couldnt face it, thought i was going to die because the ectopic and missed heart beats were so bad. although im still convinced the thyroxine caused this. Th e anxiety, panic attacks did get really bad, i couldnt even go out. But im now back at work and gettin out, although not on my own all the time, good days and bad days, i have had cbt which really did help me. Still its nice to know there are people out there who know what you are going through, because many people do not understand.

gayle scrivens

manmoor
11-11-06, 13:41
Hi Gayle,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone here is lovely.

Take Care

Mandyxx

ceecee
11-11-06, 13:44
hi gayle welcome to the forum
you,ll find lots of great advice here
take care
rachel x

net
11-11-06, 17:55
hello gayle

welcome

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

LickeyEndBlues
11-11-06, 18:16
Hiya Gayle

Welcome to NMP. I'm sure you will find loads on here to help and support you. The site is very imformative and friendly.

The more involved you can be the more you will get out of it.

You are not alone.

Cheers

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

nomorepanic
12-11-06, 15:34
Hi Gayle

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

sal
12-11-06, 23:31
Hi Gayle

So many peopole dont understand until you suffer. I guess like me you wouldnt have just like i didnt until i suffered. It isnt the best way we wanted to understand but in the long run trust me it makes us stonger and so much more resiliant and the person we should be. It is hard but all we can do is learn from it. I have and i am so more able to deal with situations, not perfect but stronger through it all. Would not have been my choice to learn this way with what i went through but made me realise so much and learn so much.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".