PDA

View Full Version : 4got me password

scaredycat2001
11-11-06, 17:49
hi all, have to confess im so thick on the computer that when i 4got my password (as scaredycat 2000) i couldnt work out that cut n paste thing so re-registered as scaredycat 2001. hope that's ok. have really enjoyed my visits to the chatroom-u r all so funny and friendly. i hope i dont 4get again as i dont have another email ad and would be gutted if i couldnt come back![:I]

nomorepanic
11-11-06, 18:05
Why dont I just reset your password for you and then you can use the other login name.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

LickeyEndBlues
11-11-06, 18:14
Doh Scaredycat!!:)

Laissez les bon temp roulez

scaredycat2001
12-11-06, 02:23
hi nicola, if you could reset my password for me that would be great. to be honest im having trouble with everything cos this is the first ive had anything to do with computers!

scaredycat2001
12-11-06, 02:43
hi lickey, sorry dont do french either! i know you said the good something.... havent used my brain for the last 22years. this is getting embarrassing!!!!!!!

Sax
12-11-06, 07:45
:D:D:DScaredycat don't stress you'll soon pick it all up, just shout if you need a hand with the pc lingo/controls thingymebobs! Technical me hahahaaha[8D]

scaredycat2001
12-11-06, 10:07
thanx sax- very kind of you. if i could remember how id put a smilie here!

LickeyEndBlues
12-11-06, 10:47
It says......

<center>Let the good times roll!</center>

It is an often used lyric but I guess it's what I'm looking for.

Cheers Scaredycat, see you in chat when you've got your fingers and thumbs sorted!!

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

nomorepanic
12-11-06, 15:53
Ok I have reset your password on the other account and mailed and PM'd you the password.

Let us know that you get in ok.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

sal
12-11-06, 23:27
Ur bac hun and we are all here for you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".