PDA

View Full Version : HA or real gut feeling?

pearl79
14-12-13, 18:13
Ive had HA for about 6 years, I don't so much get panic attacks just the constant 24/7 loop of the same worries. I have a few health issues (mostly hormonal), if I went on line id have cancer. I have used Dr Google and scared myself stupid. After so long im starting to get physically tired. I ave times when im chilled out or days when things just don't bother me as much, but currently im in a state of complete adrenaline overdose, thoughts and feeings coming if I want to or not. Not doing my usual picking one health issue, im going from one to the over over and over again.
So the question is.... am I right to worry or not? If I was stern with myself and blanked my thoughts out, would I then be ignoring my true gut feeling and then miss something serious. Where do we draw the line with worry?
How do we trust ourselves?

jimbobrooney
14-12-13, 18:56
You have to trust your body. Don't worry , your body will let you know when all is not right

hangingbasket
14-12-13, 21:54
I totally get where you're coming from and can't advise you in any way. How can we trust ourselves when every day we are sure we have one illness or another. How can we stop ourselves from thinking that this might be the real thing. That this time we might be right??

pearl79
15-12-13, 10:42
its all a constant battle , makes me feel hopeless x