PDA

View Full Version : What Christmas Gift Are You Giving Yourself??

AuntieMoosie
14-12-13, 22:55
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Christmas/MandySWSleighBellsbyAB-vi.gif

This thread is all about our Christmas Wishes to ourselves :)

It can be anything you like, it could be a much wanted physical possession, a special day out or event that you'd love to go too, or it can be something psychological, like how you would like to change certain things about you or you life........anything goes really..........oh! and it can also be funny........we all love some funny's along the way :yesyes:

But it must be a special Christmas Wish from you to you, oh! and you can come back with more wishes, as many as you like :yesyes:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Christmas/Christmas%20PNG%20Graphics/0046_zps94061809.gif

OK........I'll kick it off :)

My wish to myself is to learn to be happy much more than I am.........to stop taking life so seriously and to have lots more fun, I feel I'm becoming much too old before my time and I want that to change :)

And my other wish for tonight is for Donny Osmond to appear under my Christmas tree on Christmas morning, wrapped, of course, and with a ribbon and bow :winks:

I was always going to marry Donny, right from when I was 15.........but, we seem to keep missing each other, so could Santa or someone PLEASE show him the way to me?? I'll be ever soooo nice to him.........I promise :emot-pinochio: :winks: :roflmao:

Kim51
15-12-13, 09:33
My wish is that in 2014 I will be rid of anxiety and panic and able to lead a "normal" and happy life. I also wish this for all you other sufferers on NMP.
Good luck for Donny Osmond Auntie!!
Love and best wishes to you all :bighug1::bighug1:

t0rt01se36
15-12-13, 09:44
I have already treated myself to a couple of early Christmas prezzies, of which I'm happy with. Boot slippers and trousers.

Auntie Moosie, I hope you get to meet Donny Osmond next year! :D My wish has come true, for me to have the chance to met my fave music star next year, cos he's appearing for one night only, in my area and only a short journey from me. :yesyes:

For all of you wanting CBT, I highly recommend the book Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Workbook for Dummies.

Tessar
15-12-13, 15:45
A quiet day with my partner I hope :-)

AuntieMoosie
16-12-13, 03:54
Lovely wishes girls :D

t0rt01se36......I've treated myself to a pair of Boot Slippers too...........lovely pink fluffy ones!.......they're so warm and comfy. :)

Kim I really hope that your wish comes true next year hun, never give up, keep striving for it, that's what I'm doing, sometimes it's harder than others, we've just got to hang on too our hopes and dreams. :hugs:

Tessar I hope you get your peaceful and quiet day with your partner hun. Mine isn't going to be peaceful this year, but I'm up for that as I have my Son with me and I'm soooo looking forward to it. :D

I've got another wish for Christmas and that is that I'm able to go out and join some craft groups, I've wanted to do that for such a long time now and I think it's time that I try and take that first step. :)

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Mandy_A_Gough/MoosieRobin_zps12576843.gif

Granny Primark
16-12-13, 12:11
My wish for me is for me is to try and be in more control of my anxiety.
That would also be a gift for my family. Cus they would love to see the old Lynn back
Also Id love the Susan Boyle cd and a new hot water bottle.:D

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 ----------

Ive just told my hubby about this thread and asked him what hed have. He said better health and more energy so he could pass it on to me. Bless him.

BobbyDog
16-12-13, 20:26
This is a great thread!!!

My Christmas present to myself is my young Basset Hound surviving Parvovirus and Pneumonia. When she was ill I told myself that if she survived I would be so happy to have her as my Christmas present.

Some things money can't buy - health and happiness.

I am truly blessed.

Annie0904
16-12-13, 20:34
Auntie Moosie sorry but Donny Osmond is MINE!!!
I told my hubby that the only person I would leave him for was Donny Osmond to which my son replied "Don't worry Dad, have you seen Donny's wife?...she is really fit, he would never leave her for Mum!" :(
I have met him though...I went and knocked on his door in the early 80's :)

Tessar
18-12-13, 22:05
No arguing over donny, ladies.... Otherwise neither of u can have him? You will need to share.......

Looks like my wish for a quiet Xmas has been granted.

Annie0904
18-12-13, 22:07
Okay I am happy to share :)

AuntieMoosie
18-12-13, 22:42
Lovely wishes all, and I hope they come true for you :D :hugs:

ahem!..........ahem!.................I'm sure I was first in the queue for MY Donny.................Donny.................Donny. ................how I still love you Donny :wub:............now look what you've done............I've gone all squidgy and slushy now....................snap out of it woman!!!!!

OK...........OK.............yep you're right...........it's Christmas, so we should share.........but.............hehehe.............. ...........you're only having the left overs Annie :winks:.......and they'll only be scraps you understand :ohmy: :winks: :roflmao:

Tessar
20-12-13, 23:04
Share and share alike.......!!!!!!!! Behave Donny lovers :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:or else hee hee :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Annie0904
20-12-13, 23:05
:D