PDA

View Full Version : Am I going insane or is it part of anxiety

Raphaels
15-12-13, 10:15
Does anyone else go through the mental torture that I go through. Tomorrow I am having a ct scan with dye and bisoprolol to keep my pulse rate down. A one off tablet. But I'm convinced that I'm going to die. This I know is part of anxiety. But then my thoughts come in to verify and convince me that yes it's really going to happen. Why, well here it goes. A close friend is in labour. And you know what my mind says one born, one dies. Also it's my granddaughters birthday on the 17th. People nearly always die on births or anniversaries.
Please, I already know the answer. I'm being ridiculous. No one knows when our tine is up. Catastrophising is a norm for me. I always expect the worst, because it does come my way. Someone out there tell me I'm not on my own.

jimbobrooney
15-12-13, 10:32
Take a deep breath and relax. There is nothing wrong , you are fine

Raphaels
15-12-13, 12:30
Jimbobrooney,
Thanks for the reply. I often wonder what makes some answer and dome don't. Maybe it's me and my questions. I'm actually pm not like this usually. You can get many look at the post and only ever get one or two answers. I am afraid as we all are. If we want the answers then we have yo face the music.

clover1201
15-12-13, 21:38
Hey, goodluck for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on, I have a feeling that you will sit down tomorrow evening and wonder what the fuss was about :)