PDA

View Full Version : I can sense my death !

Sar89
16-12-13, 02:57
Ok in lying in bed as I write this ! Had about about 8 hours sleep in over 72 hrs... My body's tired but I feel wide awake, I feel weak, shaky, edgy dizzy bit sick and really really weird in a way Iv never felt before I'm trying to sleep and I can't my mind is on fast forward with all random thoughts about random stuff... I literally feel like Im going to die this time I don't feel right at all! This time it feels different

Mr Mannering
16-12-13, 08:51
If I had a pound for everytime I was convinced that this time was different. I remember when I had this new issue that can only be described as a brain type freeze when ever I was led down. It felt like I lost complete connection with my body... no noise, no senses just complete silence and calmness... sounds nice doesn't it but was very scary.... it only lasted about 2 seconds if that but felt much longer..... However I would try to be reassured that you are probably feeling worse due to lack of sleep 8 hours in 72 hours is not going to be good for anyone let alone someone who suffers anxiety.

jimbobrooney
16-12-13, 09:00
Sarah - you are having an anxiety attack. Maybe get a sleeping tablet to get some sleep ?

Brunette
16-12-13, 10:13
It's anxiety made worse by sleep deprivation.

Maybe try some herbal tablets or antihistamine to help you sleep.

Twinsmummy
16-12-13, 12:09
Anxiety and sleep deprivation feed each other unfortunately. Never trust any anxious feelings you have when you are over tired because they will spiral into problems that seem insurmountable. Lack of sleep is used as a torture because it drives you insane! I'm sure one night you'll find you have slept right through and the pattern will be broken.

Good luck, I'll keep my finger's crossed for you.

X

Sar89
16-12-13, 12:25
Hello people well still here ... Soo fell asleep eventually after twitching away for a good while fell asleep at around 3.30 woke up at 7! Then again at 8 feel horrendous like I can't cope with anything just done some Xmas shopping and felt faint in shop! Now lying in my sisters bed because I'm to scared to go home alone ! :-/

natperez89
27-02-14, 19:53
Omg thats exacly how I had been feeling how did you cope?