PDA

View Full Version : hello my story x

just_charley
16-12-13, 13:16
Hi everyone,
my name is charley and I have been living with anxiety in different forms for just over 3 years now.
In October 2010 my hubby had a heart attack infront of me and after giving him cpr and him being air lifted to hospital he passed away.
since his death I suffer awful panic attacks, i believe that I am dying from everything and I feel like my life is no longer my own. I found this ste whilst googling a pain in my side, I dream of dying of cancer the list goes on. How do I get my life back for me and my children. X

teej
16-12-13, 16:07
Hi Charley,

What a terrible time it sounds you are having. I'm very sorry for you. :bighug1:

Many of us are on a journey here to recover from our various ailments. You are not alone.

Have you spoken to your GP about getting some support? There are lots of options out there including medication and therapy.

I've recently started on an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication and it's slowly pulling me out of 10 years of anxiety.

I hope you find some help here.

T

just_charley
16-12-13, 22:31
Hi there teej, I did initially have bereavement counselling but it was cut short due to"goverment cuts"and I couldn't afford to pay. I feel trapped by what happened that day, at first i suffered the tight chest, cant breathe panic attacksbut nowmi seem to getnthese most awful dizzy spells, there is not a day goes by I dont have them.these scare me as my hubby's last words were I feel dizzy. I just hate this baggae I have been left with and hate feeling scared every day.