PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late to take control of our lives?

star68
16-12-13, 18:37
I have just been reading this article and it makes me realize when my time comes how many things I didn't do because of my health anxiety. How much suffering with symptoms, time spent in doctor's surgeries, emergency rooms, monitoring symptoms, looking on the internet for illnesses, constant fear about dying. It's so sad they can give us all the good advice but been unable to follow it if you suffer from HA, GAD any anxiety related disorders you have always this barrier that will not let you go any further.
This article has made me think about my life up until now I have a new purpose in life and that will be starting a new life a good life free from fear, I must put my mind to it, I have to and I am going to. :yahoo:

http://www.trueactivist.com/nurse-reveals-the-top-5-regrets-people-make-on-their-deathbed/

---------- Post added at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

What do you think?

katesa
16-12-13, 18:40
Wow, way to go you!

The article is - well, I am very touched and will read it again later and comment further.

star68
16-12-13, 18:52
I feel confident at times I want to believe what I say but whether I am going to achieve it or not is another thing. I try to encourage myself my life is passing by and I want to live it!! :emot-questioned: