PDA

View Full Version : Better news i hope to calm anxiety

maximus1975
17-12-13, 13:13
yes I have been taking diazepam since my partner collapsed on me,and they don't like you being dependant on benzo's which this drug is under, yeh you would say I have been dependent but an coming of it now , so does that make me dependent?I have two reports 1 from pysch saying he see's no reason why I can not drive(and that's on benzos) and one from gp backing that up I filled in the medical questionare yesterday and sent it of but before I did I had to phone dvla just to make sure I got right department,got talking to a real nice lady who said if your psych/is happy with u driving and your dr and you havnt drank for 19 months which has been hard work she said I should have no problem in medical passing test ,wish I was as confident as her, she also said on the 8th jan with those two notes under rule 88 I can start driving again until the medical is complete this sounded great, but when I started thinking about it I no I can get my tax back but say I get insured and then fail the medical have I thrown a load of money down the bin which I aint gunna be to happy about I double checked this with her manager and he confirmed it , so why do they let you back out on the rd then possibly revoke your licence this whole process has been a shambles the order in which they do it is government money grabbing joke, pay 175 to reduce my ban by 6 months pay 90 to apply for licence instead of 50 think ive been punished enough ive got the point I did wrong but nah you have to stick another 40 on top,then 110 for the medical so that's 375 maybe to be told you cant drive farce medical first then the others and a couple of blood tests at your gps to trace further heavy drinking,

any way back to my main point if those people are correct ive got a really good chance of getting my licence back I'd have thought????
I did right them a cover note to say im sending in these reports from dr and pysch as your member of staff said it may well speed the process up. I also stated that the sooner I can get this medival done the sooner i'll no if I can start my business again or not, and I didn't like one line on the pdoc report where he said"i felt under pressure to tell Dylan he could drive again " this is rubbish and makes it sound like I was on my hands and knees begging , I simply said to him "if I can get my licence back I can make a lot of money through mu business " wether thas pressure I don't no but my friend who's a solicitor had a quick look and that's the first thing he pointed out and I have a friend who's a barrister who pointed it out straight away , however the next line was the bit where he said he had no problem with me driving A because im mentally in such a better place
Bbecause I havnt drank in 19 months THANKYOU ALL IN ADVANCE

jill
17-12-13, 16:28
Hi hun :D

I just want to say,

GOOD LUCK and I hope everything works out for you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX