PDA

View Full Version : Worth a doctors visit?

Cammy
17-12-13, 13:41
Today I've felt really ill. Had an upset stomach, sore lower back and I've felt very sicky and faint. I've been working 8-12 today. And so far I've eaten a Chicken wrap and a banana. Also had a few sugary things. Plenty water. I keep getting pains throughout my stomach and twinges in my chest. I just feel totally fatigued. I've had an upset stomach for weeks!!

I don't wanna be that story about the guy who seeks help to late and has a problem which could have been easily solved.

Please help

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:41 ----------

Also I'm unsure if it's safe to go to the gym this afternoon as I'm worried I'll pass out or something

spacebunnyx
17-12-13, 14:12
Hiya

I know what you mean: "I don't wanna be that story about the guy who seeks help to late and has a problem which could have been easily solved. "

How long have you been feeling like this? Personally, I think if you feel up to the gym it can't be that bad! It's probably anxiety affecting your stomach acid..I had that for weeks a few years ago - it's horrible because it feels real/is real.. but it was anxiety and it went away once I found something else to worry about!!:doh:

xxx

Cammy
17-12-13, 16:54
Hi thanks for replying.

I'm just back from the gym, done about 30 mins running then weights. Got a few chest pains but I think that's because I'm anxious about my heart beating too fast then stopping. I normally get little sleep at night so that could add to the anxious feelings. I've been like this a while