PDA

View Full Version : scared of bloodclot?

andyw88
18-12-13, 22:01
hi all im new to the site had gad for a few years now, however 3 days ago i was gaming all day 10 hours had hourly cigarette breaks walking up and down 2 flights of stairs all the time, i wasnt on it constantly at all, but now im petrified i have a blood clot in my legs, since then theyve started aching, mainly calf area and around the knee, but it comes and goes and moves around up and down, ive recently switched to flat trainers with barely any cushion i usually wear boots, i was wondering could this cause my aches or is it just anxiety, and could i have a blood clot, thanks in advance worried out my skin here have been for 3 days solid, cheers

25yo male fairly healthy and no medical issues

Andria24
18-12-13, 23:03
Chances are you've strained lower leg muscles - think about it: long periods of sitting interspersed with a quick return up and down the stairs, rinse and repeat.

Hope you're aching muscles are feeling a bit better soon.

Fishmanpa
18-12-13, 23:21
hi all im new to the site had gad for a few years now, however 3 days ago i was gaming all day 10 hours had hourly cigarette breaks walking up and down 2 flights of stairs all the time, i wasnt on it constantly at all, but now im petrified i have a blood clot in my legs, since then theyve started aching, mainly calf area and around the knee, but it comes and goes and moves around up and down, ive recently switched to flat trainers with barely any cushion i usually wear boots, i was wondering could this cause my aches or is it just anxiety, and could i have a blood clot, thanks in advance worried out my skin here have been for 3 days solid, cheers

25yo male fairly healthy and no medical issues

I agree with Andria that it's muscle and joint ache due to activity. I will add that quitting smoking is highly recommended as it leads to serious health issues. Take it from someone who knows! To have HA and smoke is a contradiction!

Positive thoughts