PDA

View Full Version : feeling useless

zanna
12-11-06, 20:24
hi maybe cos i have flu and was in another chatroom wich i will quit but not only can i not interact with people outside now feel like i can't even do that on line. Is there something wrong with me, must be cos why am i feeling so sad its just the flu. Took panick attack tablet but feel like a failure tonight. i found this sight in a magazine at doctors would appreciate any feed back. Thanks, is there chatroom here.

Billy
12-11-06, 20:35

honeybee3939
12-11-06, 20:52
Hi Zanna

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here in sure you will get some good advice here while making new friends on the way.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Where all a friendly bunch so dont be afraid to join us in chat, heres a post that will help you get started.

Chat Support:
CHAT ROOM TECH SUPPORT (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13715)

Love

Andrea
xxx

tam
12-11-06, 21:22
hi zanna and welcome.the flu will be making you feel worse and you will feel better soon. i have got a sick bug and feel worse than ever at moment.there is a chat room on here, on fist page it says in top right hand corner live chat.tc tracy

mooks
12-11-06, 22:19
hi zanna
I joined today as well and was in the chatroom when you were in it.....i felt the same.....anxiety is isolating enough without feeling your intruding on peoples online conversations...it was like they were all chatting knew each other and no one would speak to me

zanna
12-11-06, 22:36
After going into the chatrooms. I don't feel useless. you guys are the best. thankyou so much all of you.
You are great.

Sweet dreams xxxxxxx

Hi I am a good listner but also would like people to help me sometimes.

LickeyEndBlues
12-11-06, 23:13
Hi Zanna,

Welcome to NMP, you'll find plenty of help, advice and support in here.

I was going to say about the chatrooms but it looks like you've had a dabble!! It can be busy but people will always try and find time to PM.

Take care

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

sal
12-11-06, 23:22
Hi Zanna

Pleased you have logged on and hope when you go in the chat room you will feel so much better and know there are people here who want to talk and help you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Sue K with 5
13-11-06, 02:17
Hi Zanna

Im so glad you stayed tonight!! and I am glad you really benefited from it

Hopefully see you in there often

Sue

scknight

scaredycat2001
13-11-06, 02:40
message for mooks, i felt like that at first but you are not intruding and no-one wants you to feel that way. keep coming in and soon you'll feel more relaxed and part of things.

scaredycat

scaredycat2001
13-11-06, 02:42
hey zanna, glad you stayed in the chatroom tonight. we all feel a bit funny at first. hope to see you in there again soon!

scaredycat

manmoor
13-11-06, 10:30
Hi Zanna,

A big warm welcome to you. We are all here for each other.

Take Care

Mandyxx

yorkylover
13-11-06, 13:12
Hi Zanna,there is a chat room!!!You are not a failure pet.You will get great support here.

Ellen XX

happyone
13-11-06, 20:46
Hi, I'm glad I read this thread as I feel a bit like that too. I have wanted to go into chat but felt intrusive. However, after the reassuring replies I wont now.
Need to download java though and as I am the only person in the world still on dial up, it will take a while!
Happyone.
x

keepemlaughing
15-12-06, 00:48
Hi Zanna, Yes hun, you do feel worse when you are sick. I have wondered if sometimes when we are sick we get all panicky and anxious because our bodies are craving some adrenaline and that is the quickest way to produce some. Just a thought.
Welcome,
Sheryl[:O]

Sheryl

Always expect a train.

Granny Primark
15-12-06, 11:56
Hi zanna, welcome to NMP.
The site is a brilliant one as youve no doubt found out.
Chatroom is a great place to go to make friends and get advice and support. Its also a bit of escapism where you can have a laugh, just like you would if you were down the local with friends.

Take care
LYNN xx