PDA

View Full Version : me

mooks
12-11-06, 23:51
hello
im new and been on and off meds for 10 yrs...seroxat ...ive been dallying along on 10mgs for about 5 years now...I always knew I had the problems from about 16...but it wasnt until my daughter was 3 and unhappy marraige that it came to a head..was precribed 30mg of seroxat and it did save me really...I got down to 10mgs tried to come of it a few time 1yr once !!! but went back on about 5 yrs ago and even now I dont know why...soooooo last 4 years have been on 10mgs and have been ok... re married promoted at work etc..last year my dearest dad commited suicide..I coped Im an only child but i got through it on 10mgs...what i find hard is that 7 weeks ago I completley got bad...even worse than when i was first diagnosed...so here I am on 40mg and unable to work..and have no answers as to why I woke up one day with all the crap again

sal
12-11-06, 23:58
Hi Hun Why does it hit us when we think we are coping but it does. You have been through a lot and coped and like me when it died down it crippled you. Will help you all i can. Life isnt easy and the hard times hit the most devoted qnd loyal people. You are not alone at all in how you feel. If ican help pm me xxxxx

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Sue K with 5
13-11-06, 02:20
Hi Mooks

It is so hard to have tried as you have and then get so many set backs.

Sometimes we have to face many things to eventually find that light at the end of the tunnel.

I really do hope you find this site helpful and I am sure you will get plenty of support

sue

scknight

scaredycat2001
13-11-06, 02:36
fairly new here myself mooks and havent checked everything out yet but just knowing all the things i thought were weird are suffered by so many has made me feel better and not so alone, hope it works for you too.

scaredycat

manmoor
13-11-06, 10:31
Hi Mooks,

A big warm welcome to you. We are all here for each other.

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
13-11-06, 10:54
Hi Mooks,

Welcome to the site, never feel you are alone we are all here for help and support, hope we can be of some help to you.

Love

Andrea
xxx

LickeyEndBlues
13-11-06, 11:32
Hi Mooks

Welcome to NMP. You will find plenty people in here who can help, advise and support you.

Best bet is to use the site as much as you can both reading and posting...we all help each other....which really helps ourselves.

Take care

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

yorkylover
13-11-06, 13:08
Hi and welcome,you will get some helpfull advise here,your not alone in how you are feeling.

Ellen XX

trac67
13-11-06, 13:15
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
13-11-06, 15:43
Hi Mooks

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

lainey
13-11-06, 16:14
Hi Mooks

Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place.

Take care

Elaine x

Fly2Freedom
13-11-06, 17:06
Hi and welcome xx[:X]

Love & light to you x

Piglet
13-11-06, 17:07
Welcome to the site hun.

<center>((((M))))</center>

Love Piglet :)