PDA

View Full Version : anyone anxious over what the new year will bring?

fruity
22-12-13, 13:49
i bin thinking today & got a bit frightend.. x

Tanner40
22-12-13, 13:54
Fruity, that's a good question. I'm actually excited about what the New Year may bring, as every single day is an opportunity for growth. Everyday can bring a change for the better. Everyday can bring a surprise if I allow myself to see it.

We just have to be positive in our outlook and good things can happen.

jillyb
22-12-13, 14:44
Tanner, please could you send me some if your positivity! From a cup half empty sort of person xxx

Fishmanpa
22-12-13, 14:53
I'm actually looking forward to 2014 after the 2013 I had! ~lol~

Positive thoughts

Hypo
22-12-13, 15:31
Well, 2014 will SUCK in many ways.

BUT this is the year to beat HA. I am not going to let it ruin another year. The beast has to die. Once my ENT appointment is out of the way then that is it.. goodbye evil HA. I have a TON of work to do, it will not be easy but it is not taking another year from me.

Fishmanpa
22-12-13, 15:41
Well, 2014 will SUCK in many ways.

BUT this is the year to beat HA. I am not going to let it ruin another year. The beast has to die. Once my ENT appointment is out of the way then that is it.. goodbye evil HA. I have a TON of work to do, it will not be easy but it is not taking another year from me.

That's the right attitude with the exception of 2014 sucking ;) It will be awesome because you'll be taking control!

Positive thoughts

Tanner40
22-12-13, 16:27
2014 can be an excellent year for each of us. We just have to do the necessary work and stay strong.

MrAndy
22-12-13, 16:30
I am both anxious and looking forward to it as I'm feeling more positive
No way can 014 be as bad as 013 for me as I ended up in hospital lol :D

Magic
22-12-13, 16:40
I am not looking forward to 2014 or any year after. sorry to be on a downer but these past two months have been a nightmare for me and it goes on and on and on.
I am putting bad thoughts behind me for 2 days. Then wake up to reality:unsure:

almamatters
22-12-13, 18:49
Hi Magic, yep I feel the same as you at the moment, I am anxious and apprehensive about 2014. I don't want to be negative but it's just how I feel. :hugs: x

HoneyLove
22-12-13, 19:44
2013 has been the worst year of my life, I cannot wait for it to be over!

I'm very positive for personal development and moving on with my life in 2014 though :)

greenlady
22-12-13, 21:03
i have had a horrible 2013...had swollen node issues..mine i think are caused by infection..dr says not to worry..don't even know if they are lymph nodes as they are in exactly same place in both sides in jaw...i have been to drs 118 times this year and have decided that 2014 is going to be different..i have seen 3 drs who have all said nothing to worry about..so that's what i have decided to do..not worry and enjoy my grandchildren who are 9 months and 9 years old..i think wwhat i feel may be part of my natural anatomy...happy christmas
gina xx

fruity
22-12-13, 21:24
Fruity, that's a good question. I'm actually excited about what the New Year may bring, as every single day is an opportunity for growth. Everyday can bring a change for the better. Everyday can bring a surprise if I allow myself to see it.

We just have to be positive in our outlook and good things can happen.
TANNER 40. very positive wish i could be like you.

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

hey all that posted thank you so much so interesting to read. im going to try,try,try & battle my demons & hope some good suprises come my way. & hpoe all yours too. all a merry christmas.

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

hey all that posted thank you so much so interesting to read. im going to try,try,try & battle my demons & hope some good suprises come my way. & hpoe all yours too. all a merry christmas.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

cpe1978
22-12-13, 22:18
TANNER 40. very positive wish i could be like you.

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

Fruity - have you read Tanner's early posts? I still look in complete awe at how she has changed. Every post I read makes me smile as in honesty she has been on a staggering journey.

I personally can see no reason why each of us cannot replicate what she has done.

Stay strong and emery christmas.

katesa
22-12-13, 22:41
Exactly! Tanner is a bloody legend. I am in awe at how far she has come (as has Mr Cp here - take a look at his post history!)

I personally am delighted at the prospect of a New Year. My hubby will be travelling abroad less for work (he's back from his most recent in a matter of hours - WOO HOO!!) I am hoping to start a small dress making business, my baby will grow in to a toddler, and we're moving to our new home. The only reason I'm not too desperate for the new year to come is because it would mean Christmas being over and I'm a big kid about Christmas.

I wouldn't be feeling this way though if I was still badly in the grip of HA. I'd be thinking "well, I'll probably dye by Summer anyway".

Shake
22-12-13, 23:19
I'm anxious about it I had a bad 2013 and not sure things can improve or not I hope they do but so anxious and paranoid I will loose my job and things will go terribly wrong :(

fruity
23-12-13, 09:19
i will have to look up tanners posts. thank you all. merry christmas