PDA

View Full Version : Cancer and diet???

Andy699
22-12-13, 13:54
Hi guys, haven't posted in a while but lately I've been really freaking out about my diet. Does anyone else notice that experts say nearly everything causes cancer. It's really affecting me now because I can't enjoy things that I used to. For example, I used to drink loads of milk which I thought was good for you but my GP told me it can cause cancer if you drink too much?! Also I was eating a bacon sandwich today and drinking orange juice and I remember a news article saying red meat and OJ increases the risk of cancer?! Like wtf, are we allowed to eat anything? Just wanted some more opinions on this really. Is all this stuff true or is it just theories that people have come up with? Thanks!

Annie0904
22-12-13, 16:10
Just try to have a healthy well balanced diet. It isn't good to eat too much of the same thing but if you keep a healthy balance, then I wouldn't take too much notice of the 'warnings' as like you say..if we listened to everything we wouldn't eat anything.

HoneyLove
22-12-13, 17:41
Every new weeks there's a study on how everything in life is giving us cancer lol!

Annie is right, all you can do is have a balanced diet and make sure you don't have too much of any particular thing. Keep it as full of whole foods, fruits and vegetables as you can.