PDA

View Full Version : tummy bug or anxiety idk tmi warning

Shake
22-12-13, 13:57
Last few days lost appetite and feel ill when I eat tmi now but had the squits a few times. Can't work out if this is just my anxiety but I don't feel great at all, and have been stressed lately :( think I may talk to my care coordinator on Monday I put it off last week but my depression is bad and isn't getting better.. and I have bpd so I dip in and out of depression alot only now it seems much worse.. sorry to put a big downer on this thread

Tanner40
22-12-13, 14:06
No worries, Shake. I posted a bit of a downer myself this morning. Sometimes we all just need to vent a bit. What you are describing sounds exactly like my morning anxiety. I found that I had to find a group of tools that would help me combat my anxiety: a tool chest if you will. Three or four CBT coping techniques, funny videos, self guided meditations, writing down a plan on how I would handle specific worries and concerns. What have you found that helps you on a daily basis? This takes regular practice before we feel better.

HoneyLove
22-12-13, 14:07
It's not a downer Shake, it sounds like you've been having a horrible time the last week.

Definitely a good plan to visit your doctor and ask about it. It could be anxiety related, but if you're not feeling great it points to a tummy bug. Just eat what you can, make sure to drink enough water and take care of yourself.

About the BPD depression, if you're finding that it's getting worse then you really do need to talk to someone about it and get some help.

Shake
22-12-13, 14:19
Thanks tanner and honeylove, I guess your right tanner I need to work on cbt and try and find stuff that works like music, funny vids, etc, and think I will talk to my gp and care coordinator thanks honeylove and I will just eat what I can in the meantime :)

Tanner40
22-12-13, 14:23
There is a free online CBT course that is excellent. You can download it and work at your own pace. It's certainly helped me.

Shake
22-12-13, 14:41
Thanks tanner I will look into it, I have a app I can use too it's called cbt diary from Google play.