PDA

View Full Version : Do I have acid reflux or something similar?

BeckyBop
22-12-13, 16:43
Hi everyone
Ive had a period of high anxiety recently and have noticed when anxiety is high i get stomach problems. Recently I have had a very gurgly stomach and find it quite hard to eat because i worry about thick mucus in back of my mouth (i think i have a bit of a cold though as stuffy nose aswell) I also burp alot after eating even the smallest thing and sometimes get a small shooting pain through my upper right chest (rare) I was simply wondering if I had acid reflux or something?

BecciBoop
22-12-13, 17:14
Hi again,

you sound just like me. I had a reasonable evening last night but after lots of last minute Christmas shopping and a packed super market I am suffering terribly today. I find it worse if I haven't eaten right I.e skipped meals. The doc also prescribed some Omeprazole but they take a week or so to kick in.

Hope you feel better soon and remember worrying about the pains wont make it better.

Bec xx

Shivmarie
24-12-13, 15:57
Hi Becky. I think I'm goi through the same thing. Had it for weeks. My diet has been all over the place due to dental work. My tummy is cramps and bloated too. And making so many weird noises and feel like it's travelling up my chest xx