PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

pepperutchie
23-12-13, 02:00
Hi all just want some support I'm having Avery rough time mom is in the hospital for health issues and I am having a host of discomfort here chest pain everyday , feels like I am so very stiff and tight dizziness uncomfortable feeling and disoriented does this still sound like anxiety or something else . .? Thank you for reading

Fishmanpa
23-12-13, 02:06
Sorry to hear about your Mom. This is a rough time of the year for many and having a loved one in the hospital certainly makes it stressful. Chest pain/tightness etc. is a very common symptom of anxiety (see "symptoms" on the left side of the page) as well as being disoriented. You've got a lot on your mind for sure.

If you have no history of heart issues then it would be a pretty safe assumption that it's anxiety. Of course, we're not doctors so if it persists or gets worse, best to be checked.

Hope your Mom improves and things improve for you as well.

Positive thoughts

pepperutchie
23-12-13, 07:56
Hi I haven't got any history of heart problem I had my last checkup 3 years ago it was stress test 2 d echo as well but it has been a long time I guess that's why I am so worried about it