PDA

View Full Version : Hi there newby

anxt42
23-12-13, 14:18
hi

just introducing meself, i have had health anxiety and anxiety in general for a number of years now but have managed it on and off with and without medical intervention. i also have medication fears after suffering anaphalactic shock with pennicylin (not spelt correctly). at the moment i am really struggling. we moved house last month and it has been a stressful 18 months. i thought when we moved everything would be great but in fact i am so anxious about things it is impacting on my everyday life with my family and kids. i have had ectopic beats for 11 years and have learnt to deal with them but with being stressed i have now talked myself in to having heart disease again. i cant sleep everynight i try to drop off to sleep but end up sitting alone into the early hours of the morning. leaving me tired..... i so want to have a lovely christmas but i am allowing this illness to take over my life... im hoping being here will help me get through xxx:bighug1:

Annie0904
23-12-13, 18:38
Hi welcome to NMP I am sure you will find lots of support here.

almamatters
24-12-13, 18:24
Hi :welcome: to the forum, sure you will get loads of help and support on here.

Tanner40
24-12-13, 18:52
Welcome to the forum, Anxt! I'm sure thatbyou will find much support on here. I know it's made a world of difference to me.