PDA

View Full Version : feel so cold and shivery when my anxiety is through rhe roof

trish1955
23-12-13, 17:14
I am so shivery and even that is making more anxiose I ave so much stress and anxiety all this year its been a yr from hell today as been anything that could go wrong as gone wrong being agoraphobic I can't take a walk oig away from it I just want to curl up and get warm I feel totally wore out today with the fighting my anxiety had a full blown panic attack yesterday I hate this time of year as I stress my self even more its not like my kids are home now they all grown up if kids of there own SL why do I will do this to myself I can't eat feel sick with anxiety sorry just really having a bad fimexxxx

Annie0904
23-12-13, 18:30
Sometimes the only way I can feel warm is to have a hot bath so maybe that will help you? Sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

trish1955
23-12-13, 21:29
Thank you that's just wat I did x

AuntieMoosie
23-12-13, 23:21
I know what you mean hun, I go frozen through to the bone if I'm anxious, I'm not really sure why it does that but there's probably a good reason for it somehow.

Just try to make sure that you keep as warm as you can especially if you're feeling really anxious, lot's of thin layers of clothes are better that one thick layer. If I get really cold, I just get into bed with the duvet over me and that seems to help :) :hugs:

trish1955
24-12-13, 20:46
Thanks for yr replies it does help when you no others get the same symptoms take care xx