PDA

View Full Version : HIV paranoia, I've been getting better..

Tastee
23-12-13, 18:24
Hello. So I usually come here when I run into an anxiety attack because many people here understand where I'm coming from.

I post here a lot talking about myself contracting HIV from common contact, and situations like that. Lately, I've been getting myself together and realizing that it's my head playing tricks on me.

But now I run into another scenario that I can't beat on my own. Yesterday I had a bag of tobacco on a friends desk. One hour later i noticed the bag was ontop of blood. There wasn't much blood, but it was there. It was like someone coughed it up. It was right there next to my bag.

Now, of course this made me go nuts. As a way to tell myself "I CANT GET HIV FROM THIS" I rolled a cigarette and smoked it. I forgot about it until this morning.

Can I contract hiv from this? Blood- touching a bag- touching tobacco- then smoked? I know it sounds a bit crazy, but you must understand I truly believe common contact is a way that HIV is transmitted, and I almost feel like it's undermined by many.