PDA

View Full Version : elavated liver test

jojo69
23-12-13, 18:35
hi I have once again be told that my liver levels are elevated this happened a few month back then returned to normal after another blood test they are elevated again ive had a scan and was told I had a fatty liver which scared me now the doc said I may have to be referred to see a gastrooligist if the test comes back elevated again why tell me this so close to xmas I just wanted a happy stress free xmas not gonna happen now im in panic mode anyone been there and done that x

Lana
23-12-13, 20:38
Please, do not worry, try to relax. It is most probably nothing, and I have a friend who was diagnosed with fatty liver. It is not life threatening, it can be treated with medications.You will be just fine. :flowers:

nomorepanic
23-12-13, 21:43
It depends also which tests are elevated and whether you drink alcohol or not

jojo69
23-12-13, 21:50
well I have the occasional drink usually on an occasion but never over do it to be honest id rather have a cup of coffee I just wish id not gone today coz its put me in a right depressed mood all I wanna do is cry are your levels always high with a fatty liver coz mine went back to normal then came back high?