PDA

View Full Version : skin question not fueled by anxiety please help..

pepsi
23-12-13, 23:04
Thankyou for reading..i was wondering if anyone could shed any light or offer any advice. I am a bit of a fretter but this problem goes way back...about 18 months ago i got what can only be described as a small nic or scratch kn my left cheek it really did sting and i thought i must have caught it with a nail as it did look like a small red scratch. It then over night turned into a small spot that was 18 months ago and its still there slightly raised but causes me no trouble and not grown in size its just a bit un sightly and i have to put makeup on to cover it up..but it usyally wears off...this evening on my other cheek the stinging started exactly the same sort of sensation. I go to the mirror and a small scratch / red line is forming looks very simalar to how my spot started on my other cheek. I know i havent scratched myself its actually stinging like mad as im typing. Im just so hoping its not another red spot developing . Im not googling as it will fuel anxiety i just wondered if anyone might know whats going on. ? Thankyou

Annie0904
23-12-13, 23:16
My husband had one that sounds similar and it started like a scratch. His got bigger though and the doctor said it was a type of mole. He sprayed freeze spray on and it dropped off. I would let yiur doctor look at it.

pepsi
24-12-13, 10:09
Thanks for your reply ..the spot i have on my right cheek under my eye is flat the one thats stinging on my other cheek is just like a tiny nail scratch like if a baby catches you with its sharp finger nail so far its just looking like a scratch but it isnt if that makes sense x