PDA

View Full Version : Weird stomach noises

Earthmum
24-12-13, 07:49
Good morning guys I have woken up to my belly making very strange noises it sounds like something out of space invaders :ohmy:
I'm quite anxious this morning and I think this has triggered it off thought I'd have a little chat With a friend of mine to get rid of the anxiety but she actually has made it worse ( wasn't on purpose poor thing she was trying to be helpful)
She said that it could be something serious where your bowels are not working and I need to go see a doc for examination, now even I know that's going WAY overboard and kind of laughed it off and said I see how it goes, but now obviously that has stuck in my mind " what if?"
Basically I need someone to help reassure me that I will not be blowing up anytime soon and I know now not to ask advice especially not health ones from my lovely friend who really thought she was helping me !
Merry Christmas guys I hope we all have a relaxed and calm holiday !!!

greenlady
24-12-13, 08:18
Sounds like wind. Maybe once you have breakfast it will settle. Mine usually does. Hope that helps. Happy Christmas. Gina x

Earthmum
24-12-13, 08:24
Thank you Gina!!! :)

Annie0904
24-12-13, 14:19
I have had this for the past few days now. I got my hubby to listen to my tum and he said it sounds like an earthquake in there! It is wind but I don't seem to be able to shift it :)

Althea
24-12-13, 16:41
She said that it could be something serious where your bowels are not working

Noisy bowels are working. There's a reason the phrase is "normal bowel sounds" and not "normal bowel silence." Yours might be working a little overtime :D.

Fishmanpa
24-12-13, 16:55
This thread is on the verge of turning into another poo thread...

Weird stomach noises = you know what! At least in my book of weird stomach noises they do... Much to the dismay of those around me!

Tongue in cheek aside... no wait... wrong choice of words! Arrgghhh... Where's the Milk of Magnesia? Pass me the Mylanta!

Merry Christmas and lots of chocolate!

Positive thoughts

Earthmum
25-12-13, 15:44
Thank you all for your advice �� Im less noisy today!

Fishmanpa
25-12-13, 16:15
Thank you all for your advice �� Im less noisy today!

Great to hear! Merry Christmas and have some chocolate :)

Positive thoughts

Earthmum
26-12-13, 13:45
Thanks fishmans pa merry Boxing Day :D