PDA

View Full Version : Think I've failed oops

rebeccad
24-12-13, 09:17
Well yesterday I agreed to get on board with another thread not to check symptoms , last night I was watching the delicious Peter Andre and all of a sudden my muscle right under my eye brow started to twitch , it sent me into a panic and I havnt slept properly either , got the husband to check if my eye has dropped (god I could only say that here) I'm worried it's going to drop like Bell's palsy or something , I feels wierd and i have a head ache behind it , so if it's not that I'm worried it's a brain tumour :-( husband said I'm being pathetic and need to grow up , I know he's right !! I was doing so well and now I'm going to worry about this over Christmas , it keep
Twitching every now and again , rational Becky says it's because I'm zoning in on it and making it 1000% worse , I'm at work hopefully the distraction will
Help then I'm off to watch Xmas films with my little boys I will not ruin their Christmas
Happy christmas everyone xx

Pomchi
24-12-13, 09:53
That's not a fail, just a minor blip!

You didn't let it skyrocket and you're still trying for a good Christmas so well done you :)

Fishmanpa
24-12-13, 11:43
rational Becky says it's because I'm zoning in on it and making it 1000% worse

Listen to "rational" Becky! She sounds very wise indeed ;)

Merry Christmas!

Positive thoughts

Tanner40
24-12-13, 11:51
Sounds like you did quite well, Becky. You recognized thatbthe thoughts were irrational and went to work, trying to distract yourself. That's a big step in the right direction. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your Christmas with your boys.

greenlady
24-12-13, 15:18
Well done Becky. You with,l be fine. Enjoy Christmas with your ,moved ones. All the best . Gina x

rebeccad
24-12-13, 15:37
Thanks all I'm trying to listen to rational Becky eye brow still twitching but I'm telling myself it would have dropped if it was going to , I really do wish you all a very happy Christmas, goodness knows I think everyone of you deserve it :-) xx

cpe1978
24-12-13, 15:44
Hi Becky

With the greatest will in the world we can't expect to grow from an obsessive hypochondriac to perfect in one step. As others have said sounds like you are doing just fine and focusing on the right things.

Merry Christmas.