PDA

View Full Version : Help diarrhoea with mucus?????

Jennaxox
24-12-13, 15:45
Right so I'm on holiday in Tenerife I suffer with health anexity & I went to the toilet as normal this morning, then a few hours later I went and had diarrhoea not really bad but it was a little watery & soft, I sorted myself out as normal and put it down to drinking abit more than I normally do & changes in weather, then I saw a yellowy jelly type thing on the toilet paper, it's really worried me because reading online says it can be all sorts of scarey things, it's only happened once I've got belly ache aswell can anyone else help me? I'm really worried xxx

rebeccad
24-12-13, 16:07
It's normal it's just the mucus that lines your bowel if you've had diahreah it's because you've cleared everything , don't worry completely normal and I've had it loads. X

Jennaxox
24-12-13, 16:27
Thankyou! I shouldn't look on the Internet it tells you its cancer and all sorts lol my own fault really xxxxx

Munchlet
24-12-13, 20:22
Just wanted to reiterate it's definately normal with Diarrhoea. I used to get mucus quite often due to IBS and it's just down to the bowel being irritated/inflamed.

Last year I had a nasty tummy bug and for a couple of days all I passed was mucus and blood (sorry tmi) basically I'd strained myself so much because of the bug it had triggered piles and that was the result. I spoke to the GP who said it would settle within a few days and it did, so don't worry.