PDA

View Full Version : Help. Scared i'm heading the same way.

BikerMatt
24-12-13, 18:14
So last Christmas my severe anxiety came back with a vengeance and ended up having a month off and was in a state barely sleeping for 3 weeks. For the past week or so I've been thinking it's that same time coming. Today I've had the all symptoms rrrr I've had cbt this year and trying to put it to use but it's not helping :mad:I don't have any personal worries having a gorgeous 9 month old baby boy, great girlfriend, great parents and family, job I enjoy etc. What a total pain in the AR:shades:E. Same old as most anxious over anxiety and it starts again :shrug:

Carl8825
24-12-13, 18:24
I feel exactly the same Matt, I've been plagued with this on and off for 5 years or so and I just want my life back. Started taking seroxat 3 months ago and started to feel myself again but the last week I've slowly slipped back and now I'm a mess, my he's feels like it's going to explode I can't sit still or eat much or sleep much. Its also taking it's till on my family, not sure what to do anymore.

MrAndy
24-12-13, 18:30
Try and relax Matt it's also one year since i started falling apart and I'm having bad memories but im determined to not let it ruin my Christmas

BikerMatt
24-12-13, 19:46
Thanks folks I'm trying so so hard to be positive but when your hearts racing, stomachs churning, feel sick etc it's not happening. Carl have you got any beta blockers or anything?

Carl8825
24-12-13, 20:52
Yeah I have Propranolol but I don't take them anymore. I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable mixing all different types of medicines. I already take Seroxat and Nytol sometimes as I can't sleep so don't think I should take Prop aswell

BikerMatt
25-12-13, 00:48
Carl, I to was prescribed proprananol but haven't tried them since February as I wasn't sure but I've decided to give them another go today. How do you find nytol?

Carl8825
25-12-13, 14:58
They help a little but my sleep is still rubbish and I end up waking up with a really fuzzy head like I'm in a dream all day and can't focus on anything