PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas friends

Hypo
24-12-13, 23:37
Lets fight this anxiety tooth and nail yes?

Try to have a great day. Keep yourself occupied, forget about your worries as much as you can, it is the day to be with your loved ones making memories. Try to make some great ones :)

And 2014 will be our year right? we aren't going to allow HA to take another year from us? are we?

Together we will beat this, one step at a time and one day at a time. We have to believe that and we have to make that happen. No more.. HA can't continue to get us, we are strong, loving people who DESERVE to be happy.

I have something scary to get through first, but I will fight it while I am going through it as there is no better time than now.

Leslie735
25-12-13, 04:21
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! God Bless!!!!

Remember the reason for the season! :)

Pomchi
25-12-13, 09:11
Great post Hypo.

I'm with you all the way! Let's help each other to beat this as it's so hard to do alone.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm looking forward to next year being the year I (we all) get better xx

Fishmanpa
25-12-13, 10:48
Merry Christmas to you and yours Hypo!

My it be a day filled with joy and happiness, May it be symptom free and void of poking, prodding and torches ;)

Positive thoughts

Tanner40
25-12-13, 12:50
Merry Christmas, Hypo. I hope that you and your family find some joy and peace today.