PDA

View Full Version : genuine knee pain

Sar89
24-12-13, 23:49
Ok well this isn't in my head lol...so on Thursday noticed twinge in my knee on the inside, it's got steadily worse till it actively hurts now when I bend my knee it's a sharp pain an hurts if I keep it bent, if I stretch an straighten my leg it hurts all across the kneecap, there's a spot on inside of leg/kneecap that if I press gives me sharp shooting pain... an today the back of my knee has started aching like right on the back the soft bit... I haven't done any injuries what's so ever so I'm at lose to what it could be. In my head I've turned it into a blood clot because of new pain in back of knee ! So now I feel anxious any suggestions?

Fishmanpa
25-12-13, 00:04
Ice it down and ibuprofen.... Oh yeah... CHOCOLATE! That's about all you can do for now. Feel better!

Merry Christmas and chocolate!

Positive thoughts!

Sar89
25-12-13, 00:23
Merry Christmas fishmanpa! Hope u have a lovely day ... it's not swollen tho to ice down just Damn painful xx

Fishmanpa
25-12-13, 00:33
Thanks Sarah...

Doesn't have to be swollen to ice down. I had a gout attack in my knee last week and it wasn't swollen but the ice really helped. Thank God that eased up!

Definitely looking forward to tomorrow :)

Positive thoughts

Althea
25-12-13, 01:19
Fishmanpa gives good advice--ice it up!

Women in particular are prone to irritation in the knees (something about our hip angle) and nothing in particular needs to precipitate it.