PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!

XxBlueAngelxX
25-12-13, 02:06
I hope this is in the right place first of all.

Well, lately (past 2 nights) I've had something strange happen where, whenever I try to fall asleep, it feels like my heart stops &/Or, I stop breathing. I don't jolt up in a panic, I just kinda slightly come 'round. Like I've been knocked out. Yesterday night, I didn't sleep the whole night after it happening once & had continued Panic attacks through the night. I managed to sleep just fine earlier in the day time with no troubles. Tonight (currently 2:05am ) I've had around 3/4 times of it happening. I've tried Music with no success. Can anyone help me please? :)

xBettyBoopx
25-12-13, 04:29
Hi BlueAngel

It's tough at nite when you're feeling anxious.

I have had this feeling of stopping breathing but I wake up with a start. I wonder if they'll be anyone on later to help you becoz everyone's fast asleep waiting for Father Christmas to bring them pressies:)

I'm only making light of the situation to help you but apologies if you have taken offence.

I see you're online at the moment but I hope you have fallen asleep.

Sorry can't be of more help.

Try and have a Merry Christmas.

Els
xx

XxBlueAngelxX
25-12-13, 18:18
Thanks for trying to make light of my situation! :) It was extremely kind. I was logged in but, was watching PewDiePie videos all night. I tried to sleep but couldn't.