PDA

View Full Version : Of all days :(

becksfan86
25-12-13, 16:30
Hi all, i, can not beliive my anxiety has flared up, today of all days. I was sitting down and my mother in laws having Christmas dinner, got a sharp tight pain in my upper back, which goes straight through to my chest. It keeps coming and going, i had to go in another room to try and calm down, i am so angry at myself for letting something like this bother me, i just want to cry. Does anyone else get this? I get this occationally.

Happy Christmas all x

jillyb
25-12-13, 17:16
I'm not having a good day either. I've been having awful tummy problems that I've been posting about, because I am really scared. We have come to my son's for Christmas and I'm ruining everyone's day because my anxiety is sky high with worrying about my tummy, which is producing more acid because I'm so stressed. I feel so guilty and just want to cry too. They are being supportive but I feel awful and that I'm letting everyone down. X

becksfan86
25-12-13, 17:19
I'm so your feeling like that also, it's horrible feeling like you are letting people down, I am glad everyone's being supportive , I just wanted to be at home in bed watching a DVD, which is what I am doing now. Try and think of a happy place, have 5 minutes in the bathroom to yourself and deep breathe x

fruity
26-12-13, 00:14
deffo take some time in the bathroom my counciler told me to do that. very hard when i had a 1 year old and a baby. that was 7 years ago.