PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Cancer/ Tumour in 18 Year Old Boy Extremely Worried!

CCFCBoy
25-12-13, 17:48
Hello and Merry Christmas! I am extremely worried at the moment, I'm having problems with my stomach. Whenever I move my stomach around up and down I keep on hearing splashing noises coming from my stomach and I feel sick. Apprently it's called Succussion Splash and can be a sign of Stomach Cancer! :O It say's that it should disappear after 3 hours but I don't think it has! I have felt this happen a few weeks ago! A few days ago I burped and I think some sick came up with it and went back down! I haven't been for a poo since yesterday. I am currently on holiday in Miami so I can't go to a doctor and I'm not home for another 10 or so days! I'm extremely worried! :'( I'm too young to get cancer!

Fishmanpa
25-12-13, 18:04
Hello and Merry Christmas! I am extremely worried at the moment, I'm having problems with my stomach. Whenever I move my stomach around up and down I keep on hearing splashing noises coming from my stomach and I feel sick. Apprently it's called Succussion Splash and can be a sign of Stomach Cancer! :O

It's also a sign that you have a bit of liquid in your stomach ;)

It say's that it should disappear after 3 hours but I don't think it has! I have felt this happen a few weeks ago! A few days ago I burped and I think some sick came up with it and went back down!

That's most likely acid reflux/indegestion

I haven't been for a poo since yesterday. I am currently on holiday in Miami so I can't go to a doctor and I'm not home for another 10 or so days! I'm extremely worried! :'( I'm too young to get cancer!

Exactly!

Positive thoughts and Merry Christmas!

CCFCBoy
25-12-13, 22:40
Bump

Hypo
25-12-13, 23:33
You don't need to bump.

Fish has said what everyone else would say :)

BTW I haven't had a poo for five days ;)

NOTHING you posted points to stomach cancer.

You are 18?? goodness me, go live your life, get some help for your anxiety and have fun! You are way too young to be thinking like this :(

CCFCBoy
26-12-13, 21:56
I'm still not convinced! Need more reassurance! :(

Pipkin
27-12-13, 01:17
All sounds normal to me. I think most of us have experienced those symptoms at one time or another. My stomach is making all sorts of strange noises as I type! Read what Fish has said again, I agree with him.

When you get home, consider getting some help for your anxiety - your GP is a good starting point. In the meantime, try to distract yourself with all the things going on in Miami. I bet South Beach is lovely at this time of year. The last time I was there it was August and it was far too hot for me. Take a few snaps and share them with us - I'm sure we'd all appreciate seeing somewhere warm and sunny while it's freezing and blowing a gale here in England.

Pip

hheavenlyangel
27-12-13, 11:28
I get that splash sound a lot and i don't have stomach cancer. It's just fluid, water, gastric juices etc. Calmyyourself take a long breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Enjoy your vacation in Miami. You're absolutely fine. Honestly, you really are fine.

CCFCBoy
27-12-13, 13:41
It's the next morning now and it's still there! I just can't switch off atall! I'm so stressed! My parents are just fed up of me going on about it and there saying that it's fine but I'm still not convinced, I know there's something wrong! I'm just worried about what's going to happen when I get home, I'm too young to get cancer! :(

Fishmanpa
27-12-13, 14:29
Obviously and unfortunately, no amount of reassurance on this forum will quell your worries. HA is an awful and debilitating illness. That's what's wrong with you CCFC. That's the illness that you actually have and need to treat.

Positive thoughts and good luck!